VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
Thanks for booking for your next stay at CASA RM26. We hope you have a great time. The following Vacation Rental Agreement is made by and between CASA RM26 and the respective Guest. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- The vacation rental property is located at Mérida #26, Colonia Roma Norte, Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México, C.P: 06700, between Puebla and Durango Streets. The property is fully furnished and includes bedroom, custom made furniture, one of a kind painting, lamps, personal fridge, towels, bed linen, silverware, glasses, plates, room decorations, kitchen supplies, house decorations, living room and dining room furniture and more.
- An official ID with a legible photo of the person or persons who will be staying must be sent in order to verify your identity after booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org , or at least 24 hours in advance to your Check-in to be able to access CASA RM26, no exceptions. The Host may be entitled to don't give access to Guests that don't verify their identity with an official ID.
- The Host may also be entitled to cancel the Guest stay if the booking is made under false pretenses, or if there is any suspicion of fraud, rental scam or illegal activity.
- The number of adults (1 or 2) specified in the booking should be respected, otherwise Host might charge an extra cost or cancel the reservation if the conditions are not respected. A third Guest might be eligible for Room 6,7,10 and in Private Flat with an additional cost per night specified in each listing.
- The vacational rental lease begins the check in date at 3:00 pm (local time) and ends on the check-out date at 11:00 am (local time) or at the hour the Guest and Host agreed previously for the check-in and check-out. If a late check-out is done without requesting it, an extra cost will apply.
- This property requires a 3-night minimum stay.
- Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (La Casa Rules) mentioned in the description and in this document at all times while at the property, and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the rules at all times while residing at the property.
- Guest shall allow the Host access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection or emergency. Host shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner by giving at least 1 hour notice (unless in case of emergency).
- A deposit of $3,500 - $8,500 Mexican pesos range (depending on the room/flat booked) will be pre-authorized 1 days prior to arrival and released 7 days after departure. The deposit is for security purposes and will be released provided no deductions are made due to:
a) damage caused to the property or furnishings;
b) dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
c) any other cost incurred by Host due to Guest’s stay
- The Host may be entitled to cancel the Guest stay if the security deposit isn't pre-authorized successfully.
- The Guest if responsible for leaving the silverware, glasses and plates they found in their room in the same place at Check-Out date. As well the items are Guest responsibility during their stay, including cleaning and storing them to avoid missing items. If any item is missing after Guest Check-out, the Host is entitled to charge the amount corresponding to the missing item. If that is the case, the Guest will be notified.
- The cleaning fee is for Guest to arrive and find their Room / Flat clean and tidy. There is no everyday cleaning. If Guest want an extra cleaning during their stay, it must be requested 24 hours in advance, an extra cost will apply and is up to availability.
- Payment in full shall be due at the time of booking.
- If Guest wishes to cancel the reservation, the payment amount will be refunded as follows:
100% if canceled 6 days prior to the Check-in Date.
50% if canceled 5 days prior to the Check-in Date.
0 % if canceled 1 day prior to Check-in Date or during the stay.
- The Host may also be entitled to cancel the Guest stay if House Rules are broken during rental period.
LA CASA RULES
The house, rooms, and every single detail and space you'll find in CASA RM26, have been carefully selected and designed, we ask you to respect and take care of everything. We believe that respect is the key to coexistence, please respect your fellow human inside and outside the house.
- La Casa is not suitable for kids under 12 years old.
- No pets are allowed.
- Respect everyone & everything.
- Take care of everything as your own.
- Smoke-free ambiance, don’t light candles, incense, or anything that burns.
- Keep noise on the average, specially between 9:00 pm and 9:00 am.
- Of course, go partying, not at La Casa.
- Please don’t leave personal hygiene items at the common bathrooms.
- Towels are to dry, not to clean your shoes or dye hair.
- After using the kitchen, clean.
- Take care of your silverware and dishes package, it’s your responsibility.
- Check out is at 11:00 am, check-in is at 3:00 pm.
- Help us save energy, turn off the lights.
16. We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances, accidents or other issues that may prohibit Guest from traveling or fulfilling rental terms.
17. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are: Credit Card/PayPal.
18. All payments, unless otherwise specified, will be processed on the vacation rental website at : www.casarm26.com
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: +52 55 40 84 65 99
By booking, I hereby accept La Casa Rules, accept I have read all the listing specifications about the room and property, and give permission to charge my credit card/PayPal account for the amounts specified in the respective booking. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties Host – CASA RM26- and Guest agree to the terms of this Vacation Rental Agreement the date of the booking reservation.